lunes, 16 de mayo de 2022

ARTS MAKES US FEEL. ART MAKES US THINK

 ENJOY 5th GRADE'S EXHIBITION!

We have learned how art can help us feel and think in different ways. 

Each student chose a picture from the game "Dix-It" and made a personal replica of it. Then, they wrote what their picture made them feel and think. 

Take a look at some of the amazing pieces of art we have shared in our hallway!


This picture makes me feel sad because only one flower...
It gives me the idea of sadness.

This painting makes me feel happy because it makes me feel that I have discovered something new.
It gives me the idea that I've found a new species of fruit.

It gives me the idea of rivers because of the water in the lines. 
This painting makes me feel strange because I think that I have rivers in my hands.

This picture makes me feel scared.

It gives me the idea of ghost dancing.

This pictures makes me feel very happy. 
It gives me the idea of all the good memories are kept in the mind and you need some keys to remember them.

This pictures makes me feel calm.
It gives me the idea of the summer.

This painting makes me feel sadness of people.
It gives me the idea of what makes people happy.

This piuctures makes me feel that people can be young and old.
It gives me the idea of people that are trapped in time.

This pictures makes me feel sad.
It gives me the idea of the freedom.

This picture makes me feel that the street is dangerous.

It gives me the idea that you have to be careful.

This picture makes me feel that the pets are not idiots. Pets are symbolic for the humanity. Pets are friends of the humanity.

This pictures makes me feel that I was relaxed.
It gives me the idea of world's wonders.

This picture makes me feel we fight over money.
It gives me the idea that money is overrated.

This picture makes me feel brave. 
It gives me the idea of me against my brother.

This picture makes me feel that we need to treat animals well. 
It gives me the idea of the animals.

This picture makes me feel hapiness. 
It gives me the idea of different plantes being connected.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ARTS MAKES US FEEL. ART MAKES US THINK

  ENJOY 5th GRADE'S EXHIBITION! We have learned how art can help us feel and think in different ways.  Each student chose a picture from...